BC Bloggers Meme: Things That Make You Happy

I have always wanted to join a meme since I started blogging but I never got the chance. So thank you  BC bloggers community, now I’m  hosting one!

Join  BC Bloggers here  and get to do fun stuffs about blogging too.

So right on to my post, in a very random and light approach:

Things That Make Me Happy

* The smile on my newborn’s face
* Butter toasts for breakfast ( or anytime during the day!)
* Kisses from my husband
* Bedtime cuddles with my husband
* My favourite soap opera
* Shopping ( aheem, ladies)
* Bookstore ( I can spend hours and hours there!)
* Smelling the pages of a new book
* Dressing my baby up
* Dressing myself up
* Putting on make- up
*The Morning Rush-RX93.1
* Baking ( simple recipes)
* Cooking ( see above)
* Eating in front of the tv ( oh no, im not a tv addict!)
* My favourite talk show ( see above)
* Driving a stick shift car
* ( Im hooked to) Instagram
* Summer time ( Canadian winter? common!)
* Friday nights and Saturday mornings
* Breakfasts with my husband
* Waking up at 1 am and realizing I still can go back to sleep ( but now, I have a newborn, what is sleep?)
* Many colors of lipsticks
* My family
* Good health for me and my family
* Singing
* Music
* A de-cluttered room
* My blog, Woman Scribbles
* Comments on my blog posts ( I know, you all agree!)
* Checking out all my ” to do list” for the day
* Movie nights with my husband ( or maybe a baby sitter , first of all)
* A fluffy cold pillow
* Yoga
* Cakes
*Philippines
*My hometown
*My good old friends
*New friends

I can go on forever with this list and bore you, but hey, I had fun. So that’s my list, what’s yours?

share this inspiration..Pin on PinterestShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on TumblrEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInShare on StumbleUpon

64 comments

1. sarah says:

Hello Sanna. I just have one question about submitting my post on our meme. Do I have to register for an account at inlinkz.com so I can send it?

2. Itin Bique Calvo says:

It’s been a long time since I got hold of a newly-bought book. Gone are the days when I get intimate with each page that smells like printing press, and at times my fingers bleed for every flip-thru.

3. Clary says:

Hi sis! I can see that you are also a beginner in the blogosphere just like me. I am a follower and I’ll be grateful if you follow me also. Godspeed! :)

4. LadyXciD says:

Thanks for the topic po this week.. it made me reflect too and browse na rin my pictures that documented those happy moments of my life. I’ve finished my post na rin po.. :)

*visits from BC Bloggers*

5. shadz says:

Hi, Sanna! This is a nice way to get to know everyone from the community. I also am happy when all the things on my to-do list have been ticked off–very happy pala. Hehe. I love singing and smelling the pages of a new book. High on endorphin moments talaga rin for me. :) Thanks, Sanna, for your idea.

6. Kha Arabejo says:

Sensible comments make bloggers happier everyday.. Thanks for hosting a good meme . You have plenty in your lists. If I will have enough time I will also make mine plenty as yours…

Visit from BC BLOGGERS

7. Paula says:

Hi Sanna,

Sorry for the brouhaha kahapon. It’s been a long time since I hosted a meme so Inlinkz got me confused again not to mention my being very absent minded yesterday and forgetting it was already Wednesday. Haist!

Natawa ako sa dito – * Driving a stick shift car
    Gosh, kaya nga ako takot magdrive dahil ganyan ang car namin. I’m dreaming of an automatic car so I can drive again. haha!

• sanna says:

No prob! Actually, thanks for this oppurtunity. I really like driving a stick, parang na chachallenge ako, but im actually a lousy driver hehe!

• sanna says:

Hi Sis, I hope you live nearby para may kakwentuhan naman ako about newborns and breastfeeding.Anyways, I will follow your blog na lang!

8. michi says:

wow! you have a long list. super agree with de-cluttered room, how i wish i have more time cleaning the house but if you have toddler at home, it’s really hard to maintain a sparkling home.

• sanna says:

Tama ka michi! nOw that I have a baby, medyo na compromise na ang pag aayos sa bahay. OC pa naman ako pagdating dyan kaso what to do? Saka na lng ulit mag aayos pag malaki na si baby.

9. zoan says:

i forgot to include in my list that seeing my baby smiles makes me happy too:D
    receiving comments in my blog makes me happy too:D
    what a long list you have here, just like mine, I have a very long list too and I hope it wont bore you hahaha
    I am hooked to instagram and why don’t you follow me? I’ll follow you too. zoan721 ahaha (ng plug ba?)

but I am having problems with inlinkz, please include mine: http://www.zowanderer.com/2012/06/bc-bloggers-memethings-that-make-you-happy/

10. Lady Spring says:

What is it about the smell of books noh? Someone should invent a perfume/scent based on this..hahahaha~

*lol* I eat in front of the tv or the computer too :/

oo nga noh..I should have included this (A fluffy cold pillow) sa list ko.

11. Aileen says:

A fluffy pillow, ah yes! And a nice warm blanket on a cold, rainy day. Woops I might get carried away, this is not where I should jot down my list hehe…Just like to add that babies = happiness, specially when it’s your own right?

12. Kriz says:

Hi Sanna! Thank u for hosting this week’s meme. It’s really interesting to share those little things that make us happy. Like you, I find pleasure in simple things, too. Have a great week!

13. Yhey says:

Yay! I was able to post with the topic! 😀 I definitely had fun making my list. :) I did enjoy reading your list too! I’m a new follower! Yay!

14. Anonymous says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some content for your blog in
    exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Regards!

My weblog; green coffee beans