- stay in bed all day
- eat hot soup on all three meals
- snuggle under the sheets while stalking blogs
- demand tlc( tender loving care ) from hubby all day long
Avocado Cucumber Orange Salad
- 1 piece avocado ,washed,peeled and chopped
- 1 large cucumber,washed,peeled and chopped
- 2 seedless oranges,washed,peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato,washed and diced
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp corn syrup or honey
- Combine the cucumber, orange and tomato in a large bowl.
- Add the vinegar and honey and gently stir into the ingredients in the bowl.
- Add in the avocado last to prevent it from being smashed.
The avocado,cucumber and orange team actually saved my day. This was so good that I made another batch on Monday and Tuesday morning.I took some to work for snack, in exchange for cookies. I know I said that I am gonna load up on Nutella Filled Chocolate Chips Cookies because I have been losing weight but apparently, the dress that I am planning to wear on my daughter’s first birthday is too snug for me.So I am actually trying to lose a little number on my waistline here.In one week. One week? My husband is laughing at me.
A few more days till the party, I hope I can still come back for another post. I am anticipating a very busy schedule for the rest of the week. I gotta go now and catch some zzzzzz. Now back to bed with my sick little girl.
Stay healthy everyone. Eat Fresh.