Hello and welcome to Woman Scribbles!
I am Sanna. I live with my husband and three kids and I share my passions for baking, cooking and food photography in this blog.
I started Woman Scribbles in 2012 as a way to document my life as a new mother, and shortly after, the blog became a fun place where I share my baking journey.
I have always been a lover of baked goods. A bakeshop is a paradise. To me, the gift of baking is power in itself, allowing me to make and eat my favorite pastries anytime I want, plus giving me lots of joy as I do so.
Today, Woman Scribbles has become a little place for home bakers to be inspired with baking ideas, providing recipes and step by step photos for easy baking. Woman Scribbles has turned into my full-time job, and I am grateful every day for the community that shares the same passion with me.
Keep in Touch!
- Aside from this blog, you can also connect with me on twitter, pinterest and facebook and instagram.
- I was also a singer in my previous life. You can watch me playing and singing in my younger days.
- If you would like to use the recipes, please re-write it in your own words and link back to the appropriate posts in this blog.
- If you would like to work with me, or send me message, please visit my contact page.
- If you would like to receive the recipe updates, subscribe here.
- If you only like to receive Woman Scribbles Life Edition (no recipes), subscribe here.
Thanks for your interest in trying the recipes here. May I also gently remind you that my posts and photos are all my hard work, and they are subject to copyrights. If you wanted to use my photos in your posts, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woman Scribbles uses affiliate links in some posts. This means that If there are products that I use and highly recommend, I display the links in this site and if you purchase through these links, I will make tiny earnings at no extra charge to you. The products I recommend are products that I truly use and love!