Pineapple lovers! This Pineapple Loaf Cake makes the sweet and juicy fruit truly shine. Every slice, moist and tasty, is sure to delight.
Hello! I am sneaking in today for an easy baking session for you all. You have canned pineapples? Eggs? Milk? Brown sugar? Great, then. Let us make Pineapple Loaf Cake.
This is a simple cake you can squeeze in so you have that delicious weekday cake slices for dessert.
Or if you have guests suddenly coming over, you can make this cake to make sure you have dessert on the table as you work on the rest of your menu.
Pineapple Loaf Cake
- The cake is sweet and ultra-moist with tender-crisp edges. It also features a buttery pineapple mixture for the toppings.
- We are using canned pineapples for simplicity and ease because honestly, I do not have time to skin a fresh pineapple at this stage of my life. Plus, we are gonna use some of that pineapple juice in the can, too.
This cake requires no more than stirring the ingredients together. All the dry stuff first, then the wet. The pineapples are folded into the batter last.
The previous version of this recipe has all the pineapples submerged in the cake. I tweaked it a bit so that some pineapples remain on top, along with a buttery sweet topping.
The topping mixture made of pineapples, brown sugar, flour and butter is added to the cake once it has set a bit, halfway or so into the baking. Then the cake is baked until it is all done.
Pointers for Making Pineapple Loaf Cake:
- Use the canned pineapple chunks and not the crushed ones. The crushed ones tend to clump together during baking and they somehow do not taste very much like pineapples when they do that.
- Ovens vary, so make sure to check the cake around the baking time guideline in the recipe. Once it is set and the edges have pulled away from the pan, it is done. A toothpick inserted at the center should come out clean.
More Easy Baking for You:
- Chocolate Chip Loaf Bread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Oatmeal Crumbs
- Double Chocolate Muffins
- Chocolate Marble Cake Loaf
- Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cream Chocolate Icing
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Blueberry Muffins
- Coconut Oil Brownies