Over the past weeks, Woman Scribbles has been gaining a few more followers on Facebook . I am awed because even though I am so lazy and I don’t do as much self- promotions as I should, our little blog is able to catch a few attention of some people, and it is unknown to me whether it is because of the recipes or my stories, and I don’t know how they find this blog. Is it through my posts of food photos on Facebook or through searches that lead them to my blog?
But whatever and however, I would like to say thank you, thank you for your interest.
Since it is my birthday week, I thought I’d put up a list of some things you might want to know about me, just so you can get to know more about the person behind this blog. Well, the writer, photographer and the ambitious cook behind it, to be exact.
6. My job is to match colors. Yes there is such a job, and I have been doing it for 8 years.
7. I love fried chicken. It is probably my most favorite food in the world.
8. I love baking, but you probably know that already. But I hate baking whenever I am pregnant. That you might not know yet.
9. I am the youngest of three, and the only girl.
10. I love The Carpenters. * I know I need to be in love, I know I’ve wasted too much tiiiiiime…*
11. Sometimes, I think that I will be a novice cook forever. That’s because of so many kitchen fails.
I could go on and bore you and myself too,so I must stop here. But before I crash and jump to bed, I thought I’d drop some pictures too so just you have an idea who is talking in this blog and who are the persons I talk about.
sanna velasco says
thank you, mommyk!