A medley of crunchy vegetables topped with garlic panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese, this Easy Veggies Crunch is a quick side dish made with ready to use vegetables for easy preparation at any time.
Disclosure: I have been given a variety of Mann’s Gourmet Veggies and Family Favorites products to try. All opinions expressed are my own.
You guys know how often I talk about my personal lunches. You know when I don’t feel like sharing in my kids chicken nuggets, fish fillets or mac and cheese, I make a suitable lunch for myself.
This Easy Veggies Crunch is a winner in all departments. Not only it is full-packed with veggies and texture, but it is easy to make as well. I prepare it on a Sunday and I have something to eat with my lunch for days.
Easy Veggies Crunch is made of ready to cook veggies from Mann’s Veggies Made Easy. And they really do make my life easier. The veggies are all ready and washed, and even chopped into unique cuts. If you ask me, that is a major thing. If it is convenient and time-saving, I am all for it.
If you are pressed on time, this is your perfect Thanksgiving side dish. It yields plenty of servings and packed with a delightful medley of veggies, all prepared and cut for you.
Easy Veggies Crunch
- Mann’s Caulilini Baby Cauliflower
- Mann’s Sweet Potato Fettuccine
- Mann’s Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
The veggies are all blanched to perfection, then baked together under a garlicky, and crunchy mixture of panko and parmesan cheese.
It is as worthy as a special side dish and a daily light meal. Most days, I top the veggies with a runny sunny side up egg, sometimes I pair it with an avocado toast. I love the crunch from the veggies and the bread crumbs. Paired with the runny yolks, best meal ever.
I am loving how easily I can include vegetables in my cooking with all these ready-to-cook varieties. They have a wide variety of veggies with various pasta cuts to choose from in their Gourmet Veggies line, as well as the loved classics like brussel sprouts, brocollini and butternut squash. So, skip all the prepping, washing and chopping and get your hands on bags of these ready to cook ones.
I hope you make this a part of your Thanksgiving meal. Along with families and friends, a hearty meal, some baked treats and this Easy Veggies Crunch, may you have a lovely Thanksgiving, my Canadian friends.
More Savory Recipes For You:
- Vegetable Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Cheesy Baked Macaroni
- Mushroom Jalapeno Naan Pizza
- Baked Ziti
- 5 Ingredient Lemon BBq Chicken
- Roasted Mini Potatoes
- Boursin Cheese Pasta
- Korean Chicken Bowls
Easy Veggies Crunch
- 2 cups Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 10 oz bag Mann's Caulilini
- 1 cup Mann's Sweet Potato Fettuccine
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus 3 tsp for drizzling on the veggies
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Fill a big bowl with about 2 inches of ice cubes. Pour enough water over the ice just to cover. Fill a cooking pot halfway with water and let it come to boil over medium heat. Add the caulilini and cook it for 8 minutes or until tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the caulilini to the ice bath.
- Add the snap peas to the boiling water and allow it to cook for 5 minutes, or until tender. Transfer into the ice bath along with the caulilini. Cook the sweet potato fettuccine in the pot for about two minutes, then transfer to the ice bath as well. Drain the veggies well.
- Add the caulilini and sugar snap peas on a shallow baking dish (about 9x13 inched in size). Add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss everything around to distribute. Arrange the sweet potato fettuccine on top.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet. Cook the minced garlic just until soft, tossing frequently to prevent burning. Add the panko bread crumbs and toss around briefly until heated through. Turn off heat and immediately transfer the mixture to a bowl. (Letting it stay further in the skillet will burn it fast). Sprinkle the garlic bread crumbs and parmesan all over the veggies. Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes, or until golden on top.