A list of the best ube desserts recipes to fix your ube cravings. This is a list you can come back to each time you are in need of a decadent and delicious ube dessert.
Nothing beats the versatility of ube as a base ingredient for Filipino desserts. From cakes to ice creams, to bread and candies, I am in awe of the many forms of desserts and baked goods that ube can turn into.
I particularly love ube ice cream and ube cake. These are the kinds of dessert that make me want to hang out around the table with a spoon in my hand and savor each in every spoonful.
So without further talkies, here are my favorite ube desserts, I hope you enjoy these and come back each time you want ube.
My Favorite Ube Desserts Recipes
1. Ube Cake with Whipped Cream Ube Icing – The moist and soft chiffon is amazing. The icing is light, creamy and has a hint of cheese.
2. Ube Pie – This one is a perfect balance of earthy and creamy in a wonderful ube dessert.
3. Ube Macapuno Ice cream– This easy, no-churn ice cream method will get you hooked.
4. Ube Bread Rolls– This is one of the popular recipes from the blog. Try it and you will see why.
5. Ube Cheesecake– Ube in its most decadent and divine form. Cheesy, creamy and ultimately satisfying.
6. Pastillas de Ube– These little goodies may be small but they are packed with ube flavor goodness.
7. Ube Taisan- This ube taisan is perfect for a simple afternoon coffee or as a thoughtful holiday gift.
8. Ube Halaya with Cheese– Need I say more? This one is the classic, the unbeatable and the most well-known form of ube dessert.
9. Ube Cupcakes with Ube Swiss Meringue Buttercream– These ube cupcakes proves that ube flavorings can live up to their reputation. These cupcakes are flavorful, tasty and soft.
10. Ube Vanilla Chiffon Cake Slices– Two cakes in one. These delicious union of ube and vanilla are held together by a delicious layer of ube buttercream.
11. Ube Ensaymada Braid– The buttery brioche is filled with a creamy ube filling and braided beautifully in a loaf.
12. Ube Donuts with Coconut Milk Glaze– Ube donuts don’t only look pretty in their purple color, they taste amazing too!
What about you? How do you enjoy ube? Please share in the comments below.
I really enjoy your website and have tried several of your recipes. I’m wanting to try some with ube next. I also live in Winnipeg and am wondering if any stores in the city carry it?
Hi Michelle! It is so nice to hear from a fellow Winnipegger ❤️❤️❤️. Thank you for visiting the site. For the ube flavoring, I get mine from Lucky by Mcphillips and the brand is Mc Cormick. Sometimes, they have it at Youngs. Good luck and happy baking! Stay warm!