Here is a collection of plain and simple bread recipes for everyday. Choose from sweet, savory and in between, this list of 20 Everyday Bread Recipes has all you need!
Making homemade bread always bring joy to me. The aroma of bread baking in the oven, and that first warm bite of fresh bread is hard to beat.
In this collection, I gathered 20 Everyday bread recipes- ones that are on the plain, unadorned side making them perfect for your daily bread needs.
So whether you are looking for something to pair with your coffee, or a semi indulgent bread for breakfast, this list has got you covered.
A side for your salad or soup? Read on and you will find a couple or more bread recipes that are perfect for that.
I hope you find something from this collection that you can bake soon. If you are new to making yeasted bread, make sure to check out How to Knead Bread Dough to guide you to the kneading process.
20 Everyday Bread Recipes for the Home Baker
1.Salted Butter Rolls. There’s a touch of saltiness in this buttery bread that gives them a unique flavor.
2. Hawaiian Rolls. Try this homemade version of the classic favorite Kings Hawaiian Rolls. You will love the slightly sweet flavor and the soft texture of the bread.
3. Rosemary Garlic Pull Apart Bread A flavorful, almost savory bread that is perfect as a side to any meal.
4. Whole Wheat Buttermilk Loaf Bread. This light and soft bread is a perfect canvas for any spread.
5. Crescent Butter Rolls This homemade version may just be even better than the commercial ones.
6. Milk Bread. This reader favorite is so soft and fluffy!
7. Japanese Milk Buns This one uses tangzhong to yield an amazingly soft bread.
8. Pandesal So easy to love this Filipino bakery favorite!
9. Coconut Bread This is my version of Pani popo. Ultra soft bread with a sweet coconut glaze, it is simply delicious!
10. Whole Wheat Potato Dinner Rolls The potato makes this bread so tender.
11. Basic Spelt Oatmeal Bread Try baking with spelt with this beginner- friendly spelt bread recipe.
12. Tasty This Asian style white bread is soft and slightly sweet.
13. Bread Machine Pandesal If you’d rather skip the kneading in making pandesal, this recipe is for you!
14. Brioche Nanterre These are extra amazing when toasted, then smeared with a pat of butter of jam.
15. Cinnamon Roll Bread Loaf Warm and fresh cinnamon bread with your coffee? Of course!
16. Sugar Buns Also on the sweet side, this bread may look simple but it packs a butter-rich flavor in a bread.
17. Easy Focaccia. This easy version focaccia is a great alternative if you want to go the easy route of making the traditional versions.
18. Brioche Braid This is the ultimate brioche bread that you need to try. Making brioche may be lengthy, but it is all so worth it!
19. Garlic Herb Bread This is another garlicky and savory bread to pair with your soup or salad.
20. Cheddar Cheese We can’t leave out cheesy bread. This Cheddar cheese buns is a complete parcel of cheesy goodness!