These No Bake Nutella Energy Balls are perfectly portioned bites of Nutella goodness that give you a quick sweet fix and energy boost.
Oh, the clean slate of a brand new year! I am not one to make definite New Year’s resolutions. Let’s just say I am more keen on carrying on the routines that work for me. Currently, that is working on myself first at every start of the day so I can better care for the people and things that I value during the whole day.
Working on myself translates to my daily morning rituals: prayer, Bible, yoga, shower, dressing up and a little bit of make-up. These things have to happen each day. It may or may not be interrupted depending on how early my toddler wakes up but I make sure this ritual gets done. This routine makes me feel good and effective so I am just carrying it on.
And now speaking of the new year, I am positive that your fridge are still full, your indulgences were met and that you are still feeling like you can’t lift a finger to cook or bake at this time.
Totally understandable! These No-Bake Nutella Energy Balls are here for the same reasons. They are no bake and they are filled with stuff to energize you. These are some quick sweet shots with the energy boost.
Oatmeal, hemp seeds, chia seeds and some nuts, these are bites that your body loves. I feel good having these and giving them to my kids as well. They are naturally sweetened and the Nutella, the Nutella is the indulgence that is injected here. Not much to be sinful, just enough to add that little treat-feel to these energy balls.
Pointers for Making Nutella Energy Balls
- You can use any nuts of your choice. I made these with almonds and walnuts but cashews and hazelnuts are fine too. Just make sure they are chopped so the pieces are not too big for the balls.
- Once you have mixed the ingredients, chill them in the fridge for about 20-30 minutes. They are easier to shape and handle once they are chilled a bit.
- Store these Nutella Energy Balls in a covered container for up to a week. Or you can put them in the fridge for up to a month.
These are feel-good snacks to start your year but worry not and watch out, you know that the baking doesn’t really go away around here. I have some good stuff in the line-up so take your time, and rest well. Keep your hearts full and in the next days, we will bake.
No Bake Nutella Energy Balls
- 1 and 1/4 cup quick oats
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until all are incorporated. Chill the bowl in the fridge for about 20-10 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into 1 to 1 and 1/2 inch balls using your hands. Place in a covered container for up to a week at room temperature or place in the fridge for up to a month. Makes 18-20 balls.
Looking for More Snacks?
- Milk and Sugar Mini Buns
- Coconut Oil Brownies
- Brownie Cookies
- Best ever Chocolate Brownies
- Blueberry Muffins
- Buttermilk Cinnamon Muffins
- Double Chocolate Blueberry Bread Pudding